Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tales of Love, War and Snow

Laid to rest (part I)

ever wondered what's behind her smile?
hmm! a fairytale or a journey of struggle?
ever loved or disappoint the lonely hearts?
of her beauty and fullness vanity

she's my storyteller, the light of my days
here I am thinking again of her sweet scent
over my chest I'd imagine her sleep
to set by my side and sing her melodies

the sweet love I crave thee presence
let O mind to travel elsewhere
Oh above and beyond its greatest expectations
I have lost it all but is her what matters

tears they'd fall every night for her
as my love rises in my heart for her
wasting more days and nights seeking her
O death in life, my days are short so as my patience

for all I know her face keeps the heart beating
and when words comes out of her beautiful mouth
I only hear songs about us
songs that brings peace and deep as love

as I ran wild all these years
never thought to be a prisoner here
the saddest places of all here is Paris
and in Paris is where my love resigns

it pains me to see you from miles between
as you paint my walls black and cream
to see through the empty glass
"Oh I need more wine!"

of emptiness I need to fill
and to escape those real images for a little while
this is my bits and pieces for your grace
served on a silver plate

I look at her and I see freedom
I see dreams and home
and beauty that burns me eye
I'd be blind or a fool you decide

yes every man is a fool
whose heart doesn't belong to his chest anymore
a man that sneak in the night like a thief
and loses his words like a coward in the day
oh kill me but don't let me live with hopelessness

as I stand in my darkest hour
in a bath of my blood
but can't see or think clearly
with dead roses on my other hand