Friday, March 25, 2016

Lames

this is a tribute to my courageous friend Lames Dirbas, who passed away on March 17



To live with a hole in your heart
Of her memories it pains me all
As I went through her messages
I shed a tear

How can I bare the grieve
Ah I know I am no longer breathing
Happiness is lost
When there's no you

Cry no more I said to myself
Yet I'm here weeping, grieving over and over
With the thought of you
I die from the inside every single time

You were a star to admire
A light that shined every soulless life
You were the hope
The strength of every heartbreak

Everything beautiful..
That was you
A true friend
That I'll remember with every heartbeat

I'll treasure your memories
And with every passing minute I'll miss you
Here I'm with eyes full of tears
Nothing can disclose the pain I feel

Yet I feel lucky to had the chance to know you
I feel special and thankful
But for sure my dear Lames
Is eternally a shining star