Friday, August 26, 2011

Between Spaces II

To the unknown I wrote
with passion and pleasure
explosion of feelings , it was an illustrate
'how much I treasure thee'

I kept on writing till dawn
of life and beyond, it's close no question
he wasn't like any other man
an Astronaut and I was a fan

walked on the golden sands
thankful of all God's graces
it makes me sad to live in this world! Where's hate, vanity and never ending wars
I dream of peace to warmth all hearts

with every passing moment
I aim for the best
to hope for tomorrow's deed to end with victory, he said 'it'll be alright'
but it's never alright to loose what kept my dreams alive, there was no comfort

the years passed and still I cry, I asked him 'let me grieve'
he gently replied 'never turn back'. But I disagree!
the past created me
I'll always recall the past of a tragic loss or a massive win; with a smile

was hard to believe I can finally see
'believe me! now I see'
I can see your charming smile
or your golden hair, oh my love I finally can see

I see the moon
or your beautiful eyes, 'you're a very handsome man'
he laughed 'Oh am I? Thank you my lady'. Surely he was not like any other man
I was proud of him, he walked like a champion

now I am sitting on my chair
I am aged and can't barely walk too far
he left years ago, and everyday I lived on his memory after
never forget him a second; he was my lifesaver.