Thursday, August 25, 2011

Between Spaces


To believe in the impossible
and feed the souls on hope
the only way to breath, live and love
he said: let your imagination be free

hight above the sky I lived, where dreams are ready to be true
but I wasn't able to see
only I felt you near me
your breath touches my face

oh pity! I never opened my eyes
guess am not among the braves
nor living near but between spaces
then I can see all the galaxies

once I had a dream, to catch the parides together
tomorrow will come in few and I'll be your mirror
to see through me; dear
and promise you I'll never shed a tear

I lay on your shoulder to see the sunset
and your hand upon my chest
to see or to dream, Oh sweet!!
time already fleet!!
sadly like a speed of light

Dear, if you could hear my beats
beneath my chest; it's monstrous
Ah how time is tedious!
got me standing on my toes

waiting till the end of time
and the body was found on the water surface
he regret a life time
remember my dear, nothing is immortal nor my love