Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Misfortune and The Wife Tale (part IV)

Warning: Before you read this poem. It's a part of a tale I wrote this part called (Broken Vows), note that 100% from my imagination no real events and no real characters. 
it's the last part of the tale and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letting go of past memories is not easy
to be free; she asked to pray
and for her wounds to heal today
within minutes the door knocked; and it was Ray

He called her name
gently he held her hand and gave her some solace
she smiled and looked him in the eye 
"should I be happy you came or be sad to be left alone?"

His pretty smile shined
he boded 
hoping to my grieve must be ended
when I greeted 

"Look at me Caroline"
and when I did, his eyes were filled with love
I nervously sat down and beneath I felt ire
knowing my love was just a waste 

something in his eyes makes me melt
deep down the heart
I believe letting go must be dent 
Ray confirmed ; "I shall hear your confession tonight!"

Oh Moy! I broke our vows but death was the dodge
and our love was another hopeless case
Ray wanted me to be his wife 
to be the happiest among all; he assured me 

He was ready to make a bound
leaving the past behind 
Ray did the shroud
of Moy's body to be graved

In the middle of my disturbance
didn't know what to choose
let go of my love
or remain cold with this scare 

My decision was difficult to make
I had to let it flee
among our self disgrace
prayed to the Lord to set me free

With Ray I start over
and him only; was my new lover
he said we will be sooner 
and I was becoming a stabber 

Moy was my master
of his cruelty "no man can have her"
he died and known as a lier 
now I am a laugher

I have the life in my hands
and I said my little thanks
of fear God knows
my war of love was loss 

And when I met him at the gate
he said; "you are late"
at dawn this feelings started to embrace
his wife I became and kissed me on the face

At his face I stared 
looking smart he retorted 
to spend on looking to him till the end
My Ray you controlled the mind; I said

He replayed; "I want to live in your heart"
I said; "you own my heart!"
there was no argument
that he was the one I want

His generously made me ask for what's been paid already
so far from being frightened or being unsteady
he gave all of his money
I said ;"am I talking primevally?"

He smiled at me 
"all I wanted is have you all mine"
and he was the luckiest among every one else
he got the money and I was his fortune 

But I was just a widow lived in poverty
been taking care of with generosity 
and I was owned by Ray
like a diamond that is holy 

Believe me I was
a unique lady to him I stays
he sees me from far and scared to asks
to love him with all my sensations 

He was too gentle not a tear he ever shown
scarcely he looked at me with ostentation 
prouder of me he owned
with his golden watch had no inclination 

Yet at the sight he shed no tear
and with all beauty I appear
he said; "you blessed my day dear"
I smiled to say; "you are my beloved master"

I gave him youth and all he asked for
he gave me everything and that was stronger
his voice all I wanted to hear
reminded me of the days when I had fear

May the Lord save you even if you leave
his decision was made
I said" are you going to leave?"
his answer killed me 
"don't linger like this, you decided to leave! Now go and don't come to me"

Well I forgive him of what he spent
but he promised to not be extravagant
he didn't want to see the light
and he said; "let it be plaint"

Now my story is done
and may God send us plenty of love
to keep us well and alive
till death shall end me before he is gone.


-the end-