Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Misfortune and The Wife Tale (part II)

Note:  Before you read this poem. It's a part of a tale I wrote this part called (Caroline confession), note that 100% from my imagination no real events and no real characters.
This time I used easy English so you guys wont find it hard to understand.
>>> plus it's just notes from 2nd part not full !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Her world started to growl
and mindless trek
binding me with mow
but hey! It wasn't my fault
She feared the unknown
to grab her from the depths of the shores
and bare her with the memory of Moy's
let her rest in piece and frees
And how he left me in misery!
with truth dwell in possibility
mind me I loved Moy
from deep of the core of my
He never held me with tenderness
taught me how to love with sans
never stop at glances
just fill me with all your graces
Oh! Dear you failed me again; she repeated
fall a part on his grave
and the heart was stoned
with emotions she donned
Darkness covered me
since his departure
memories is coming back to me
telling me to stop the bleed
I never thought he's freed
but I knew he's here
inside of me I carry your breath
hope tomorrow I heal
Please forgive me I don't think I dear you
enough of me! My beloved
I gave you my eyes to see
and a heart to love me
But you crushed me
over and over I degenerate
help the prisoner in me to be free
smile for me hope!
Heaven, O I see
light me with a single fire
till I reach the edge
and bend down to see
Is it you? Who I seek?
or fate to finishes me?
everything is attached to my desire
even my love was just a fluke
He treated me like a slave
but he never knew that I love
only you my dear
losing my sanity is what I fear
Wish he could hear
me when I scream
of his name!
Oh! I will never be sustain
Look at me, am I looking sere?
smell of his cigarette
all over me
like if he still near
My soul can't feel
the inner is down to greet
your voice living in my head
I bend...
Thought grieving wont get you back to life
but I shall die with you love
lay me down to the grave
and held me forever may it be
you were unfair to me
but loving you forever was my dream
I knew you were mine
Moy! you are dead, Oh still can't believe.

-the end of part II-